www.chinatownconnection.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

Q: I live in Orlando, and I'm thinking about visiting Houston this winter. I have a few question about Houston Chinatown if someone can help me: How many chinatown are there, and where are they located at??? I know the new chinatown on Bellaire, but where's is the old chinatown, and is there another one in Sugarland??? I'm also looking for a average hotel to stay (if you know any), not too pricey, I'm still a college student, and I'm considering moving here after I graduate. Please help out, thanks.You can ask me about Orlando if anyone wants to visit here.

A: Hi Jeff, here are answers to your questions:1. In reality, there is one Chinatown in Houston now. The New Chinatown on Bellaire Blvd. The old Chinatown in downtown is nothing but runned down abandoned buildings and a few Vietnamese stores. Sugar Land has a "shopping plaza" with some Chinese restaurants in Houston , cafes like CoCo's, KingBo II, etc. and a supermarket, Wel Farm. You can of course view our dining guide to find there location.2. On the hotel scene, if you want to stay in Chinatown (or real close), there is the Hilton Garden Inn. Visit our Houston Hotel, Motel Guide for the contact and location. Prices I believe are ok, but you may have to go through the internet pricing for this hotel.I hope this helps and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Alot of people here can help you as well. Of course, visit our main page Houston Asian Guide if you have not already done so and it can answer all of your questions as well. I hope you enjoy your visit this winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home